Strengthening Families since 1989
With sites throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, Maternity Care Coalition's signature program, The MOMobile®, helps low-income families get vital support and services... and the information they need to make healthy choices. Since 1989, more than 50,000 families have relied on this assistance.
MCC's community health workers, known as Advocates, reach out to pregnant women, new parents, infants and their families in the communities where they live.
These MOMobile Advocates:
- Drive distinctive brightly-colored mini-vans through their communities reaching out to at-risk pregnant & newly parenting adolescents and women
- Work with families to develop a plan for getting the help they need
- Link families to healthcare, education, job training, childcare, public benefits, and housing. Click here to apply for Public Benefits.
- Educate on health & wellness issues, child development
- Refer to needed services & resources
- Distribute baby supplies, emergency food
- Support & Encourage parents to achieve their goals for themselves and their children
MCC currently operates 8 MOMobile sites.
Click on the site you'd like to learn more about:
The MOMobile Makes a Difference!
Maternity Care Coalition's Empowerment Study evaluated the impact of the MOMobile on clients' perceived level of empowerment. Read more
- MOMobile Special Programs
- Early Head Start
- HIV/AIDS Prevention & Education
- Public Benefits
- Smoke Free moms
Learn about the impact of the MOMobile program. Click here